Freshman Automatic Merit International Scholarships at the University of Alabama in the United States; For the academic year 2022-2023, the University of Alabama is offering a fantastic opportunity in the form of Freshman Automatic Merit Scholarships.
International students who hold high academic results are offered this scholarship towards pursuing an undergraduate degree at the University of Alabama in the USA. The scholarship is automatically applied to eligible students and awards them benefits towards the program fee.
The University of Alabama is a public research university that is ranked 143rd in the nation. Its mission is to improve the intellectual and social well-being of the people of the state, nation, and world through the creation, translation, and dissemination of knowledge, with a focus on quality programs in teaching, research, and service.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is 15th December 2022. Any entries submitted later this date would be rejected.
- University or Organization: University of Alabama
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $28,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programs offered at UA are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to have a minimum GPA of 3.00 -3.50+ and be accepted in an applied program at UA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply to the program they desire via the application management system of the university or through the UA standard app. Qualifying admitted students will automatically receive this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Statement of purpose
- Academic transcripts
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have attempted ACT or SAT and score a minimum score of 27-36 or 1260 -1600 respectively.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 105
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – 59
The scholarship will give the selected students a sum ranging from $6,000 to $28,000 yearly towards the undertaken undergraduate study at UA.
Freshman Automatic Merit International Scholarships at the University of Alabama in the United States