FTHGombe Releases 2023/2024 ND/HND Basic Nursing Form; Applications are now open for admission into the 2023/2024 Academic Sessions for the National/Higher National Diploma (ND/HND) Basic Nursing program.
FTHGombe Releases 2023/2024 ND/HND Basic Nursing Form
This program offers a four-year uninterrupted course, comprising two years for ND and two years for HND, respectively.
Candidates seeking admission into the above program MUST meet the following criteria:
- Attain a JAMB score of 160 points or higher.
- Possess SSCE/GCE qualifications from WAEC/NECO or NABTEB, with a minimum of five (5) Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics, all obtained in not more than two sittings. (Candidates with NABTEB results should not combine them with WAEC and NECO results).
- Be at least 16 years old as of the date of this advertisement.
- Be in good health and medically fit.
Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe Admission into ND/HND Basic Nursing Form, 2023/2024
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Application forms can be obtained starting from Monday, September 18th, 2023, at the Office of the Registrar, Institute of Health Sciences, Federal Teaching Hospital Gombe (IHS-FTHG), or through the Federal Teaching Hospital Gombe Website (http://www.fthgombe.gov.ng), via the Institute platform.
To obtain the form, candidates are required to make a non-refundable payment of Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000) into the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) Account through Remita. (Note: Cash payments will not be accepted).
Closing Date for Sales and Submission of Completed Forms: Friday, October 6th, 2023
Screening & Selection Interview: Monday, October 23rd, 2023, to Wednesday, October 25th, 2023
Candidates are expected to submit their completed forms along with the following documents:
- Recent passport-size photographs.
- Photocopies of all credentials, including Primary/Secondary school certificates.
- Photocopy of the receipt of purchase of the Admission form/Remita receipt.
- Local Government Indigene Certificate.
- Certificate of Birth or Declaration of Age.
- JAMB Print-out.
- SSCE Scratch-cards.
For further inquiries, please contact the following phone numbers: 0803 429 562 1, 0803 458 866 2, or 0803 807 616 7.