FUGUSAU Releases 2022/2023 Science Diploma & Certificate Admission Forms; The Federal University Gusau, Consultancy Services, would like to let everyone know that the online application sales for admission into its diploma and certificate programs for the academic year 2022–2023 have begun.
HAVE YOU USED OUR JAMB TOOL YET? IT PROVIDES YOUR JAMB COMBINATION FOR FREE
The available programs are listed below:
DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES (2 YEARS programme)
- Diploma in Animal health and production
- Diploma in Computer science
- Diploma in Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Diploma in Geology
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Mathematics
- Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Diploma in Physics and Electronics
- Diploma in Physics with Telecommunications
- Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Statistics
- Diploma in Web Design and Mobile Technology
The admission requirement for all the above Diploma Programmes is four (4) O’ Level credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLICANTS
In the process of filling the online application form, applicants are required to please note the following information.
- i Valid GSM Phone Number and Email Address of the Applicant
- ii Applicants should carefully follow the instructions stated under the method of application.
Visitors are urged to go to https://www.fugusconsultancy.org for further details on each program’s entry requirements, application procedures, and study options. Before purchasing and completing the online application form, candidates are strongly urged to carefully research the programs and their admission requirements.
Any further inquiries should be addressed to Ibrahim Muhammed Lawan
Note: All correspondences should be between 9 am-5 pm Monday to Friday.
The mode of study is on a weekend basis, from Friday to Sunday.
All interested applicants should visit our website: https://www.fugusconsultancy.org to obtain a Remitta and make a payment of four Thousand Eight Hundred Naira (N4,800.00). Details for the Registration, filling, and submission of the online forms are all provided therein.