FULAFIA Releases 2022/2023 Diploma Admission Form; Applications are requested from adequately qualified individuals for admission to the Federal University of Lafia’s (FULAFIA) Four (4) Semesters Diploma programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
HAVE YOU USED OUR JAMB TOOL YET? IT PROVIDES YOUR JAMB COMBINATION FOR FREE
FULAFIA Diploma Courses
- Diploma In Accounting And Finance
- Diploma In Computer Science
- Diploma In Criminology And Security Studies
- Diploma In Economics And Public Finances
- Diploma in Educational Administration
- Diploma In Library And Information Science
- Diploma In Social Work And Development Studies
- Diploma In Public Administration
- Diploma In Entrepreneurship
- Diploma In Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
- Diploma In Business Administration
FULAFIA Diploma Admission Entry Requirements
To qualify for admission:
- Candidates must have five credit passes, including English Language, Mathematics and any related subject at ‘O’ Level.
- NCE Certificate
- JUPEP/IJMB with a minimum of 3 points.
How to Apply for FULAFIA Diploma Admission
Candidates should deposit a sum of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand) Naira only to the following account and present the bank teller at the Fulafia Consult Ltd, the Permanent Site of the University, to obtain the form:
Bank: Zenith Bank
Account Name: FULafia Consult
Account Number: 1015006490
DURATION: The forms will be on sale from Tuesday, 1st November 2022.
CONTACTS: 07039048801, 08036102081, 08032974411, 07057957394, 08064378107