FULAFIA Releases 2022/2023 Post-UTME/ DE Admission Form; All candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes at the Federal University of Lafia, Nasarawa State, for the 2022/2023 Academic Session are hereby notified of online registration for Post-UTME.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SCREENING
i. Five (5) ‘O’ Level credits in relevant subjects (including Mathematics and English Language) in not more than two (2) sittings.
ii. A JAMB UTME score if 170 and above *(200 and above for Human Anatomy and Physiology, 210 for Nursing and Radiography, 220 for MLS and 230 for MBBS).
iii. Must have chosen the Federal University of Lafia as their first choice.
Registration for the screening exercise will commence on September 16, 2022, and close on October 16, 2022. Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand naira (N2, 000.000) only for the screening exercise.
PROCEDURE FOR THE ADMISSION SCREENING
1. Visit https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php, enter your UTME Registration Number, and click on Log In.
2. Verify that the information displayed to you by the system on the payment page is correct, add your phone number and email address and click on the “Pay Now” Button to pay for the RRR generated.
3. You can pay online by clicking or in person at any Commercial Bank by clicking. If you choose to pay online, you will be redirected to Remita, where you will have five payment options. (a) MasterCard: Enter your card number, expiration date, and CVV, then click pay. (b) Commercial Bank: Print the invoice and take it to any commercial bank. (c) For USSD, dial 737000*. Your RRR# on your GTB-registered phone number or dial *770000 Your RRR# on your FIDELITY Bank phone number registration (d) Internet Banking: From the dropdown menu, select your bank and follow the prompts. Paga Account can be used as an e-Wallet.
4. The payment must be initiated through the FMIS Platform. Any RRR that is not generated on the portal will not be recognized by the portal, making it difficult for any student to register successfully. Please keep in mind that if you select the MasterCard payment option, you will be immediately redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration after successful payment. If you choose to pay using another method, you must log in to your portal account again and click on “Verify Payment Made.” Your payment will be instantly validated, and you will be redirected to a page where you can complete your registration.
5. Enter your scratch card information to fetch your O/level results, fill the application form correctly and click ” Submit” button.
NB: the Federal University of Lafia Remedial and IJMB students must also participate in the Post- UTME screening exercise to be admitted
Signed: Mal. Nuradeen Abdu, Registrar.
FULAFIA Releases 2022/2023 Post-UTME/ DE Admission Form