FUOTUOKE Releases 2023/2024 Basic Studies [Pre-Degree] Programme admission; The Federal University Otuoke is inviting applications from qualified candidates for admission into its Basic Studies program for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
FUOTUOKE Releases 2023/2024 Basic Studies [Pre-Degree] Programme admission
The Basic Studies program is a two-semester preparatory program designed to facilitate admission into the following degree programs:
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Anatomy
- B.Sc. Physiology
- B.NSc. Nursing Science
MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- BMLS. Medical Laboratory Science
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Environmental Management and Toxicology
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Cybersecurity
- B.Sc. Ed. Biology Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Chemistry Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Physics Education
- B.Sc.Ed. Computer Science Education
- B.Sc.Ed. Mathematics Education
Admission Requirements: FUOTUOKE Releases 2023/2024 Basic Studies [Pre-Degree] Programme admission
Applicants for the Basic Studies program must have credit passes in O’Level WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB in at least five subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, and three other relevant Science subjects, obtained in not more than two sittings. Successful applicants must also enroll and sit for the 2024 JAMB/UTME Examination with the relevant subject combination for the desired degree program.
Method of Application:
- Make a non-refundable payment of Ten Thousand Naira (10,000.00 NGN) only.
- Visit the application portal at http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for the online application.
Documents Required for the Online Application:
Applicants are required to upload the following:
- Passport photograph (in JPG format)
- Scanned copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O’ level result(s)
- A scanned copy of the LGA identification letter (in PDF format)
- Scanned copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration (in PDF format)
Upon completion of the online application process, applicants should bring a copy of the application acknowledgment printout and copies of all uploaded documents to the School of Basic Studies complex, East Campus, Federal University Otuoke, for clearance and registration.
The closing date for online applications is Saturday, September 30th, 2023.
For Enquiries: +2348037100416
Signed: Yousuo Donald Iruo