- Our record shows that about fifteen thousand candidates that chose and also changed to FUOYE as their choice University are yet to register for PUTME screening exercise as at 31 August when the entry closed. The management hereby wishes to advise those that fall within this category including those still awaiting O’level results to immediately proceed to register for screening which is further extended till 2nd October 2020.
- Candidates who are awaiting O’level results are eligible to apply for the ongoing 2020/2021 post UTME screening. The portal will be reopened to those categories of candidates for uploading of their O’level results when released.
- 2020/2021 POST UTME Applicants interested in the following programmes: Mass Communication and Accounting are hereby notified that the management has reviewed the Jamb Cut Off Marks for the above-mentioned Courses to Jamb Score of 200.
- The candidate is advised to ensure proper update of their information especially with the upload of Olevel Results on JAMB CAPS on/before the closure of Admission Application [Check Date on the Poratl] and also to ensure to effect change of course on JAMB CAPS to the same course you have chosen on FUOYE screening portal.
How to Apply for FUOYE Post UTME Form.
The online screening exercise will take place between 1st August and 2nd October 2020.
Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000. 00) only
Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using ATM card.
Step 1: Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
Step 2: On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
Step 3: Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]
Step 4: You will be required to complete your profile on the portal
Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information
Step 5: After updating your information, activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
Step 6: Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
Step 7: Complete your registration by clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
Step 8: Print Out your Registration Slip containing a summary of your registration. For assistance send email to email@example.com
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants: In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
The applicant that fails to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.fuoye.edu.ng