FUTO Releases 2022/2023 Post-UTME/DE Admission Form; Candidates are hereby invited to a screening exercise if they selected the Federal University of Technology, Owerri as their First Choice University in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE).
FUTO Releases 2022/2023 JUPEB Admission Form
The following conditions apply:
Candidates for the UTME must have obtained a minimum score of 160;
Candidates for direct entry must possess an OND, HND, first degree, and A’Levels in pertinent disciplines and subjects.
On the condition that they visit the JAMB website to request a change of Institution to FUTO as their First Choice University, candidates who did not select FUTO as their First Choice University but scored at least 160 may also apply.
Application commences on Monday, October 17, 2022, and closes on Monday, October 31, 2022.
I. Mode of Payment and Registration Procedure
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00).
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
a) Visit the University website: www.futo.edu.ng
b) Click on “Prospective students”
c) Under “Undergraduate”, Click on the link; “2022/2023 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
d) Click on “Apply Here”
e) Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
f) Generate and Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number on the invoice.
g) Alternatively, you can make a payment using your ATM card.
h) After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
i) Repeat Steps (a) – (e)
j) Proceed with the completion of the form.
k) Correctly enter your O’Level results.
l) Confirm your entries.
m) Submit your application.
n) Print out your acknowledgment slip.
o) Await further communication from the University.
Candidates who successfully complete the above-stated registration process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
II. Nature of the Screening Exercise
The 2022/2023 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise shall be based on verified JAMB scores and WAEC/GCE/NECO uploaded on JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
2. You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL on/before Monday, October 31, 2022.
3. Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
4. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
5. Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology,Owerri on/before Monday, October 31, 2022.
6. Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for Admission.
For support, contact:
H.O. MEZIEOBI ESQ.