General Academic Scholarships at University of Bridgeport for International Students in the U.S; International students can receive general academic scholarships from the University of Bridgeport to assist with the cost of their studies abroad.
The awards are open to transfer students and first-year international undergraduate applicants who wish to pursue an associate’s or bachelor’s degree at UB. General Academic Scholarships at University of Bridgeport for International Students in the U.S
Application Deadline: Spring: 1 December and Fall: 15 July
- University or Organization: University of Bridgeport
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $5,000 to $20,000 per academic year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidate must be an incoming undergraduate international students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No separate application required for the award. Applicants will automatically consider when they will apply for admission at the university.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for admission, an applicant must submit: Official copy of all high school transcripts, standardized test scores, either SAT or ACT, a TOEFL / IELTS score and a GRE or GMAT score, a personal statement, a letter of recommendation, and a resume.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to check all the entry requirements before entering the university program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must check the SUB’s English language requirements before applying for the degree program.
- The university will provide academic awards ranging from $5,000 to $20,000 per academic year based on academic excellence and English proficiency.
- All awards are renewable yearly based on satisfactory academic achievement and good standing at the University of Bridgeport.