Gilman International (Benjamin A.) Scholarship; Undergraduate students at Pennsylvania State University can apply for the Gilman International (Benjamin A.) Scholarship. These scholarships are available to students from the United States who are enrolled in a university’s undergraduate program. The award is $5,000, and there are several scholarships available. These scholarships are available online and are open to international students. These scholarships require you to be a United States citizen enrolled in an undergraduate course at a university.
Application Deadline: October 6, 2022
0 (0 votes)
- Organization: The Pennsylvania State University
- Department: NA
- Course level: Undergraduate
- Award Amount: $5,000
- Number of Awards: Several
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Students
- Eligible Countries: USA citizens are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility: Students can apply for the Undergraduate Students at The Pennsylvania State University.
This scholarship awards up to $5,000 to eligible undergraduate students in the United States who are receiving or have received Federal Pell Grant funding to participate in study abroad programs. The amount of the award varies depending on the length of the program and the needs of the student, but the average award is around $4,000. Students can gain international experience and broaden their education by participating in this program. The application deadline is usually in the spring, so interested students should begin planning as soon as possible. Gilman International (Benjamin A.) Scholarship
- U.S. citizen
- Undergraduate at the time of the proposed program
- Receiving a Federal Pell Grant at the time of the application or proposed program
- The duration of the program abroad must be at least three weeks
- Program eligible to earn credit at Penn State
How to Apply
To apply for a study abroad program, applicants must submit an application directly through the online application system. However, it is recommended that potential applicants first consult with the Study Abroad office to identify an appropriate program and become familiar with the application process. Our office can help you put together a competitive application that will increase your chances of being accepted into the study abroad program of your choice.