Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI) Releases Postgraduate Admission Form for 2022/2023; Interested applicants can now enroll in the postgraduate program of Godfrey Okoye University before it closes. Kindly follow all the instructions in this post to the letter.
- AAU Releases 2023/2024 IJMB Admission Form
- BUK Releases 2020/2021 SCE Part-Time Admission Form
- CRS Keypoints: The Supremacy of God
- Biology Keypoints: Local (Nigerian) Biomes
- Chemistry Keypoints: Energy Changes
Godfrey Okoye University Postgraduate Admission General Requirements
The admission requirements for the postgraduate admission programs are listed below.
- Candidates must have the basic ordinary level University entry requirement of at least 5 credit passes in WASC, SSCE/GCE, NECO, or their equivalent, which must include a credit pass in English and Mathematics.
- Candidates for a Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) program must possess a minimum of a first degree or HND (merit pass)
- Candidates for a Master’s degree program must possess a minimum of a second-class (lower division) degree from recognized universities with at least a CGPA of 3.00 on a 5-point scale.
- Requisite academic transcripts must accompany applications for postgraduate programs, which shall be forwarded directly by the issuing university to the Postgraduate School.
- Successful completion of the postgraduate entry examination (PES)
How to Apply for Godfrey Okoye University Postgraduate Form
The prospective student should follow the following guideline in order to successfully complete and submit the admission form.
Step One: Generate Application Form Invoice
Step Two: Pay Online Or at the bank
Step Three: Fill Application Form
Step Four: Check Admission Status
- Online/Card Payment
- Bank Payment (e-Tranzact)
Tuition and fees are due on or before the first day of each academic session. There are two semesters in each session. Extra fees might apply for the choice of payment per semester, quarterly or monthly.
Recommended; MAPOLY HND Admission Form Available For Part-time And Full Time 2022/2023
Application fee – N12,000.
Masters – N300,000 full academic session
PGD – N120,000 full academic session tuition can be paid per semester.
For enquiries call: +234 814 156 6943, 08034973388
Thank you for reading, please share Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI) Releases Postgraduate Admission Form for 2022/2023