Gombe State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Releases 2022/2023 Admission Form; Full admission details and requirements will be made available to interested students.
The Gombe State College of Nursing and Midwifery wishes to inform the general public, particularly those seeking admission into the College that sales of admission forms for the 2022/2023 academic session into the following three (3) programs:-
1. Post-Basic Nursing Eighteen (18) months
Interested students must possess at least five (5) Credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics in WAEC, NECO, and or NABTEB. A combination of WAEC is acceptable. NABTEB cannot be combined with WAEC or NECO. The candidate must be a registered Midwife with a current practicing Licence etc.
2. Basic Midwifery Three (3) years
Applying student must possess at least five (5) Credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics in WAEC, NECO, and or NABTEB. A combination of WAEC and is acceptable. NABTEB cannot be combined with WAEC or NECO. Candidate must be within the age limit of 17 – 35years and physically fit etc.
3. ND/HND Nursing Four (4) years
Candidate must obtain a JAMB score of 150 points and above, O/Level five (5) credits sciences in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, etc.
NOTE: CANDIDATE(S) WITHOUT THE ABOVE-STATED REQUIREMENTS NEED NOT APPLY
2. Accordingly, the exercise for the sales of the online application forms will be conducted between Monday 15th to Saturday 27th August 2022. Therefore, interested candidates in Post Basic Nursing and Basic Midwifery programs are to pay a non-refundable fee of seven thousand five hundred naira (N7,500:00) and five thousand naira (N5,000:00) respectively (excluding e-service charges). While the ND/HND applicants, are to pay only a JAMB screening fee of two thousand naira (N2,000:00) only (excluding e-service charges).
3. All interested applicants should log into the College portal that is www.conmgombe.com to make payment and obtain the form. The form can also be obtained at the College Café or business center.
4. Furthermore, female applicants who wish to apply for Basic Midwifery and also ND/HND Nursing (multiple applications) is allowed by using different ID or phone number for each program.
5. For more inquiries, interested applicants are to contact the College’s Admission Office via GSM NO. 08024680730 and 07067735671, please.
Thanks for reading Gombe State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Releases 2022/2023 Admission Form