Guidelines for the School of Basic Nursing Entrance Exam in 2022/2023 at UITH; This is to invite all candidates who applied to the School of Basic Nursing, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital to the Computer Based Entrance Examination, which will be held from Thursday, September 8th to Saturday, September 10th, 2022 at the School Complex, (OLD MATERNITY HOSPITAL), Amilegbe, Ilorin, beginning at 8 a.m. on each day.
GUIDELINES FOR THE CONDUCT OF THE EXAMINATION
- Candidates are expected to arrive at the School Complex on time.
- Candidates must enter the School Complex through the second gate, which is adjacent to the 2nd ECWA Church in Amilegbe, Ilorin.
3. For the examination, candidates should dress formally/properly.
- Before entering the School Complex, candidates would be subjected to a security check at the second gate.
As a result, mobile phones, bags, wristwatches, calculators, ATM cards, and other electronic devices will not be permitted at the Examination site.
- Applicants must comply with COVID-19 by wearing a nose mask/sanitizer.
No parent or guardian would be permitted to enter the School Complex.
- Vehicles belonging to parents or candidates will not be permitted on school grounds.
- Applicants must follow all rules of engagement both inside and outside the School grounds.
Thanks for reading the Guidelines for the School of Basic Nursing Entrance Exam in 2022/2023 at UITH