Havilla University Releases 2022/2023 Post-UTME Admission Form; Admissions are welcome into various programs offered by Havilla University this 2022/2023 academic session. Interested students are advised to read this blog post carefully.
Havilla University Courses
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Accounting (Accounting)
- Business Administration (Entrepreneurship & human resources)
- Economics (Economics development studies)
- Taxation (Taxation)
FACULTY OF COMPUTING AND SCIENCES
- Computer Science (Software Engineering, Cyber Security
- Biological Sciences (Biotechnology)
- Chemical Sciences(industrial chemistry)
- Physics (physics & Electronics)
Havilla University Admission Requirements
- Admission into Havilla University is open to candidates with the requisite qualifications All applicants for admission into the University must be at least 16 years of age.
- A general overview of the admission requirements is as follows:
- For admission to 100 Level (via UTME), candidates must: obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects
- Candidates should note that Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics are compulsory for admission into all courses.
How to Apply for Havilla University Post UTME Form
Candidates are expected to follow the link below to apply to complete the Online Application Form
Please pay a form fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N 10,000.00) Only to ECO Bank
Account Name: Steadyflow International LTD
Account Number: 4120056595
Send proof of payment to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Those who meet the requirements for admission shall be subjected to a screening interview to be conducted by the University.
Candidates are required to attach/upload the following documents to their application before submission.
- Passport Photograph
- SSCE or equivalent O/Level results certificate/printout
- UTME (JAMB) results printout
- Proof of payment of form fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N 10,000.00) Only.
There will be assistance for international students in getting a visa as needed.
NOTE: Admitted candidates are required to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30, 000.00) only.
Thanks for reading Havilla University Releases 2022/2023 Post-UTME Admission Form