HDR Scholarships at Bond University for International Students in Australia 2020; Applications are now accepted for Bond University-sponsored HDR Scholarships. Students who are highly qualified and starting their PhD programs in 2020–21 are given the studentships.
Bond University is dedicated to offering a top-notch HDR experience to students in order to support their success in their research and research training.
Bond University is a private not-for-profit university located in Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. It has been listed in the global top 20 universities in the Times Higher Education Rankings of the Best Small Universities in the World.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing PhD program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: The University places a focus on commencing Doctoral students only for living stipend scholarships. The 2020 full-time stipend rate will be $28,092.00 per annum.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have master‡s degree.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose native language is not English are required to demonstrate proficiency in English. The TOEFL is the most frequently submitted examination score that the University receives, however, the Admissions Office will use other measures upon the applicant‡s request. The IELTS, ACT, and SAT examinations may also be used.
How to Apply: In order to apply for an HDR program, students must meet the required academic entry requirements, as well as satisfy visa, residency and English proficiency requirements.
The first 3 steps in the application process below must be completed prior to lodging your application (Step 4). These steps 1 – 3 will take 4-6 weeks to complete – You must ensure that you allow sufficient time before the application closure date
- Step 1– Expression of interest (EOI) to Faculty
- Step 2– Find a Supervisor
- Step 3– Apply for Admission to Bond University
- Step 4 – Apply for Scholarship: Assessment of applications framework
You must have received a Letter of Offer for Admission to Bond University
You must apply using the online application form