How To Confirm Your JAMB 2023/2024 Admission Through CAPS; The JAMB CAPS for the application process for 2023–2024 is currently live. Now, applicants may quickly keep track of their admissions status and learn when they have received an acceptable offer.
A candidate who has been offered admission via JAMB CAPS must choose between accepting or rejecting the offer of admission.
On the JAMB Portal, schools have already begun to publish their admission lists. In order to take the necessary action as quickly as feasible, we urge candidates to carefully monitor their admission status on JAMB CAPS.
The list of accepted applicants may not be posted by all schools on their websites or notice boards. Candidates who applied for admission to such schools must therefore check their admission status on JAMB CAPS in order to find out when they have been offered admission.
How To Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin and log in with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
- If you have been admitted you will get a response with your Photo Image being displayed and a text Congratulating you on your admission offer, But if you are not offered any admission yet you will get a text response with “Sorry No Admission has been Given Yet“
- If you have been offered admission, you can proceed to ACCEPT OR REJECT ADMISSION
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to ensure that they indicate the acceptance or rejection of admission online and timely to enable the processing of their admission.
It is crucial to remember that applicants who accept an offer of admission must print their admission letter right away because they will probably require it for clearance and registration at the school to which they were admitted.
Note: You might not see the option to check your admission status on CAPS if you are using a phone. Most phone users would only see the welcome message. To view the entire page, you must utilize the desktop mode. Because of this, using the Chrome browser on a phone is advised. To get the full page to appear, simply go to the Chrome menu and select Request desktop site.