OAU JUPEB Programme leads to the JUPEB Certificate award, which enables the candidate to gain Direct Entry admissions into Obafemi Awolowo University and other Universities in Nigeria.
Candidates Eligible for OAU JUPEB
- Eligible Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Credits at a maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates’ desired course of study at the University.
Duration of OAU JUPEB Programme
- The duration of the OAU JUPEB Programme is a minimum of one academic session of two Semesters.
Available Subject Combinations for OAU JUPEB Programme
|Administration||Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)|
|Accounts, Economics, Geography OR Government (AEG)|
|Agriculture||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Arts||Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)|
|Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLC)|
|Government/Literature in English/Islamic Religious Studies (GLI)|
|Education||Any of the following subject combinations as applicable: BCP, CMP, EGL, EGM, GMP, GLR, MGE|
|Environmental Design & Management||Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)|
|Geography, Mathematics, Physics (GMP)|
|Mathematics, Geography, Economics (MGE)|
|Law||Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies (GLC)|
|Government, Literature-in-English, Islamic Religious Studies (GLI)|
|Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)|
|Pharmacy||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Sciences||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)|
|Social Sciences||Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)|
|Mathematics, Geography, Economics (MGE)|
|Technology||Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)|
|College of Health Sciences||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
Candidates are to note that the above-listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Arts, Sciences and Social Sciences courses in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife and other universities in Nigeria.
How to Apply for the OAU JUPEB Form
To pay your application fee, you can choose from either of the two Payment methods provided below:
- Method 1: Payment through Paystack: You can pay the ₦15,000.00 Application Fee through the Paystack Payment Platform with the options of paying with your ATM or Debit Card, Bank Transfer, USSD, Direct account debit, e.t.c.
- Method 2: Payment through e-Tranzact Webconnect: Alternatively, you can also pay the ₦15,000.00 Application Fee through the e-Tranzact Webconnect Payment Platform using your ATM or Debit Card.
- Click on your preferred Payment Method (either Paystackor e-tranzact).
- Follow the displayed Payment Instruction
- Fill out the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph must meet the following specifications:
- The passport photograph must be coloured with white background (a Black and white photograph is not acceptable).
- The passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- After filling out the form, log out and keep your username and password safe. (Save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to forget). Keep checking the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination.
OAU JUPEB Programme Admission General Information
- All Applicants are advised to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the Preliminary Entrance Exam and other relevant information.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled out and submitted online either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that the 2022/2023 JUPEB Entrance Exam holds at the Ile-Ife centre (Moro Campus) only.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
DISCLAIMER: All candidates should note that OAUCDL HAS NOT AUTHORISED any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. The application is strictly online.
Phone: 0810 828 7293, 0813 244 7202;
In case you have created your account, Click here to Log in