HUKPOLY Releases 2022/2023 Admission Forms; This is to remind members of the general public that the online post-UTME screening and verification into Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic’s full-time ND and NCE programs for the 2022/2023 Academic Session will begin on Monday, November 21, 2022.
All candidates must pay the cost of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only for screening, following which you will be asked to fill up a profile page, print it, and submit it to the Academic Office.
You must also pay one thousand five hundred naira (N1, 500.00) for verification.
Note that the cut off JAMB score for the following programmes is 120 viz:
ND Science Lab. Technology, ND Architectural Technology, ND Civil Engineering, ND Nutrition and Dietetics, ND Computer Science, ND Public Administration, ND Business Administration & Management, and ND Mass Communication.
While the cut off JAMB score for other ND and NCE programmes is 100.
All applicants into National Diploma (ND) and Nigerian Certificate in Education (NCE) must upload their ‘O’ Level results to JAMB Portal, print and come along with the evidence of upload during the screening exercise or evidence of payment at ICT made for the upload.
However, candidates applying for HND, Diploma and Certificate Programmes are to fill application forms at the cost of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only and One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1,500.00) only for verification respectively.
All interested applicants should visit the Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic, Katsina website – www.hukpoly.edu.ng email addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for details about application procedures.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
- Candidates must meet all the requirements for admission into relevant National Diploma (ND) Programmes.
- Minimum of Lower Credit Pass in the National Diploma (ND)/Polytechnic Diploma relevant to the programmes must possess a minimum of one (1) year cognate working experience.
- Candidates with Pass in National Diploma (ND)/Polytechnic Diploma must possess a minimum of Two (2) years cognate working experience.
NB: Candidates applying for Higher National Diploma should notify their former Institutions to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Academic Secretary.
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND)/NIGERIA CERTIFICATE IN EDUCATION (NCE) TECHNICAL PROGRAMMES
Interested candidates for National Diploma (ND) and Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) Technical Programmes must have sat and obtained a minimum score of 120 points in the 2022 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) accordingly.
In addition to the above
- Candidates must obtain credit passes in five (5) subjects relevant to the programme including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Five credit passes (including English and Mathematics) in relevant subjects obtained at the final examination of an NBTE-recognized Preliminary ND/Pre – NCE Technical Programmes offered in the Polytechnic or a similar Post-Secondary Technical Institution. HUKPOLY Releases 2022/2023 Admission Forms
GCE/SSCE/NABTEB/NECO Ordinary Level or equivalent (Teachers Grade II), with three (3) credit passes in Economics, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Literature in English, Commerce, History, Geography, Government, Agricultural Science, Biology PLUS a pass in English Language and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings.
In line with the Polytechnic regulations, candidates who have successfully completed the programme(s) and have also obtained qualifications for admission into the National Diploma programme by direct entry be given ADVANCED CREDITS or admitted into National Diploma (ND II) direct as is obtainable in Kaduna Polytechnic.
DIPLOMA SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT (DSD)
- Grade II Certificate of SSCE with at least four (4) credits in English and any other three (3) subjects from the following: Government, History, Economics, Integrated Science etc;
- Holders of Intermediate Certificates in Community Development and Adult Education, and Social Development;
- Three (3) credits with two passes in relevant subjects plus at least two years working experience;
- Any other relevant qualification acceptable to the Polytechnic;
DIPLOMA IN ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
GCE/SSCE/NABTEB/NECO Ordinary Level or equivalent (Teachers Grade II), with five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Geography, and Biology obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
PRE – NCE (TECHNICAL) PROGRAMME
- At least five (5) SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB ordinary level passes at a sitting or passes at two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics and any three (3) other Technical or Applied Science subjects;
- City and Guilds with a background in Mathematics, English, Physical Sciences and Technical Drawing;
- Federal Craft Certificate with at least passes in five (5) Academic subjects including English Language, Mathematics and other Science related subjects;
- A complete TC II Certificate with at least five (5) passes in English Language, Mathematics and other Science-related subjects.
CERTIFICATE IN SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY (CSLT) PROGRAMME
- Two passes in any Pure Science subjects (Mathematics inclusive) or SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB ordinary level.
- A pass in any Pure or Applied Science subject at SSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB Ordinary Level plus a minimum of three years working experience in a Laboratory.
ELEMENTARY MECHANICAL AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATE (EMEATC), BLOCK LAYING AND CONCRETING (BLCC) AND ELEMENTARY ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS, COSTING AND CONTRACTING (EEICC) PROGRAMMES
- BATC with one-year working experience in relevant industry;
- Trade Test Grade II in related filed with credit in Technical or Vocational Training;
- Three (3) passes in relevant subjects in WASC, SSCE, NECO, GCE, and NABTEB Ordinary Level obtained in not more than two sittings; and
- Any other qualifications recognized by the Polytechnic.
INTERMEDIATE MECHANICAL AND AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME (IMEATC)
- Elementary EATC/EMTC obtained at credit level or pass level with at least one year of working experience;
- City and Guilds Part 1 or Trade Test III in relevant field with evidence of Technical or Vocational Training;
- Four (4) passes in relevant subjects in WASC, SSCE, NECO, GCE, and NABTEB Ordinary Level in not more than two (2) sittings.
CERTIFICATE IN AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (CAT)
Minimum of three (3) passes in NECO, SSCE, GCE, NABTEB Ordinary Level or their equivalent two of which must be in science subjects.
CERTIFICATE IN CATERING AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT (CCHM)
Attempted SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB Ordinary Level or their equivalent two of which must be in science subjects.
ADVANCED CERTIFICATE IN CATERING AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT (ACCHM)
Holders of Certificate in Catering and Hotel Management or its equivalent from any recognized Institution.
CERTIFICATE IN NUTRITION AND DIETETICS (CND)
Attempted SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB Ordinary Level or their equivalent with at least a pass in the relevant subjects.
ASSISTANT LIBRARY OFFICER’S CERTIFICATE (ALO)
SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB at least three (3) passes;
Candidates with Library Assistant Certificate (LA);
Library Assistant with at least two (2) years of working experience.
All Candidates should submit hard copies of their duly completed application form and others with credentials to the Academic Division, of the Polytechnic for screening accordingly.
Prospective Applicants should visit our website – www.hukpoly.edu.ng email addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how to apply and make appropriate payments. Note: all payments for Application Forms should be made online via portal hukpoly.edu.ng or in the designated banks using e-transact. The Polytechnic doesn’t accept cash payments.
SAMAILA SULE, FCAI
FOR – REGISTRAR