The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa [now, Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa] hereby invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for a two–year full-time National Diploma in the following faculties:
- Faculty of Communication and Management Studies (FCMS)
- Faculty of Engineering (FENG)
- Faculty of Science (FSc.)
- Faculty of Environmental Studies (FES)
- Business Administration & Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
- Purchasing & Supply
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Fine Art
- Fashion Design Technology
- Computer Science
- Library & Information Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
The Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have sat for the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates must have chosen Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa as their Institution of 1st choice.
- Candidates willing to change to Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa as their 1st choice of institution with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) immediately, can also apply.
How to Apply for The Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- All candidates must read the guidelines before proceeding to register. Candidates should also ensure that requirements into programmes are carefully read as well.
- Candidates should ensure that correct information is supplied on the portal as wrong or false information can invalidate such a candidate’s admission. If admission is given upon false information by a candidate, such candidate shall have the admission so given withdrawn.
- Candidate’s names should be appropriately arranged—surname, first name and then middle name. Candidates should avoid name inconsistency. The names on the result of candidate O/L should be the same as the admission application. In the case of HND candidates, there should be name consistency with ND result, as any inconsistency in name arrangement can lead to disqualification.
- Candidates should use their personal phone numbers and email addresses as correspondences shall only be directed to supplied phone numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates who are found to fill more than one application shall be disqualified.
- Candidates are advised to deal cautiously so as not to be defrauded as Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person. All application payments should be made through the Polytechnic payment portal. On no account should payment be made through a third party or any other links.
For more information:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Phone: 08117641988, 08058363220 (Call only during the working hour between 8 am-4 pm, Monday-Friday)
Deadline for submission of application form: Not Specified.