The management of the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU, Lapai, has announced the sale of its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
All candidates who chose the IBB University Labia as their most preferred institution [FIRST CHOICE] in the 2021 UTME and scored 150 and above as wells as Direct Entry applicants are all invited for the screening exercise.
IBBU Result Submission/Screening Process
Note 1 All UTME prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME O’Level results screening/verification exercise.
Note 2. The successful prospective candidate that has met the minimum requirements are to proceed to pay online via Paystack.
Note 3 The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of; TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 2,000: 00 K) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
How to Apply for IBBU Post UTME Screening Form
Stage 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
• Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
• Enter their mobile phone number & select the number of results (s) to submit (Maximum of 2 sittings for O’Level results).
• A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select the preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch web pay).
Stage 2: PAYMENT:
• If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via the Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First Bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
• If web pay is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch web pay page to make the payment online
• Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME Result Screening Portal.
Stage 3: RESULT SUBMISSION:
Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage upon receiving their payment confirmation SMS (text message). They are to log into the portal using the details send to them in the SMS (text message). Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
All complaints and suggestions should be directed to the I.C.T Unit, Academic office Or you can send an email to email@example.com. You can also call the helpline on 08077034546 OR 07062878290 between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM Mondays-Saturdays.
The verification and screening exercise starts from Monday, 20th September 2021 to 16th October, 2021.