Igbajo Polytechnic Releases 2023/2024 HND & ND Admission Forms; Igbajo Polytechnic, the first community polytechnic in Nigeria, is inviting suitably qualified candidates to apply for our National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
GAIN ADMISSION INTO ANY NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY WITHOUT JAMB – REGISTER FOR IJMB TODAY
Igbajo Polytechnic Releases 2023/2024 HND & ND Admission Forms
To be eligible for application, candidates must have a minimum of five credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics, in their O’level results from WAEC/NECO/NABTEB. These passes should not be obtained in more than two sittings. Additionally, candidates must have a JAMB result with the relevant subject combination.
Courses available are:
*Business Administration & Management (ND & HND)
* Accountancy (ND & HND)
*Science Laboratory Technology (SLT) (ND)
*Statistics (ND & HND)
*Computer Science (ND & HND)
*Computer Engineering Technology (ND)
*Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology (ND)
*Physics Electronics (HND)
Non-Refundable Application Fee
- The application form fee is non-refundable.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date.
- An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
- The application form fee for the 2023/2024 academic year is N6,000 (Six Thousand Naira Only) For ND Regular Form, N6,000 (Six Thousand Naira Only) For ND Daily Part-Time Form, and N9,500 (Nine Thousand Five Hundred NairaOnly) For HND Form.
To Apply for our 2023/2024 ADMISSION
- Fill out the Form Carefully. Use a functional Email Address.
- Click on Start Application – Create Account if you have not created an account before.
If You Have Created an Account, Click Continue Application – Login Here to continue the application process.
Uploading of Credentials
The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- ND Result & IT Letter For HND Applicants
- Please note that all the documents must be in jpeg, png or PDF and not more than 100kb
- The originals of the uploaded documents shall be sighted during the screening exercise. Remember to come along with them!
- Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential.
STATUS OF APPLICATION
After submission of your form, you can always check the status of your application by logging into the portal again. However, you will receive important email messages as it relates to your application status.
Start Application – Create Account