IAUE Acceptance Fee & Clearance Requirements.
Candidates who have been admitted into the 2019/2020 academic session are required to pay the acceptance fee and proceed for clearance as follows:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), accept their admission and print their admission letter. (Please note that admission letter will be authenticated in the admission unit)
- Pay Acceptance fee of N41, 000.00 online using the following methods: Pay-Direct, Mastercard or Verve (login to enterpriseschoolsportal.iauoe.edu.ng (payment receipt will be verified).
- Update their bio-data in the university portal.
- Payment of acceptance fee for the merit candidates closes on Mon. 28th October, 2019. Implication: Admission will be reversed for candidates that have not accepted their offer and paid acceptance fee before the aforementioned date.
- Physical clearance starts on 14th October, 2019.
- Candidates are expected to proceed to admissions unit for clearance with the under-listed documents:
- Acceptance Form. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Departmental Eligibility Form. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Provisional Admission Letter. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Admission Status. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Acceptance Payment Receipt. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Original JAMB Slip Result. ‹‹‹››› From JAMB Website
- Original JAMB Admission Letter. ‹‹‹››› From JAMB Website
- Registration for Screening Payment- receipt ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Letter of Attestation or Recommendation
- (Addressed to the Registrar, IAUE)
- Age Declaration/Birth Certificate.
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Functional Email Address and Phone Number.
- 4 Jacket Files (Student Files) obtainable at the University Bookshop.
- 4 Passport Photographs.
- O’ Level Results (NECO, WASC)
- NCE, OND, NABTEB Results (for DIRECT ENTRY Candidates ONLY)
- Clearance Registration Form. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Identify Card Clearance Form. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Bio-Data Printout. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
Note: School Fees Should Be Paid AFTER you have been cleared by Admissions, Department and Faculty.