IJMB CRS 101 Past Questions 2023; This IJMB CRS 101 past question is suitable for students about to sit for the upcoming IJMB EXAMINATION. Students should be informed that IJMB is an advanced-level program that helps students secure admission into the university of their choice without JAMB.
IJMB CRS 101 Past Questions 2023
SUBJECT: CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES PAPER 1: HISTORY AND RELIGION OF ISREAL FROM INSTITUTION OF THE MONARCHY TO THE FALL OF JUDAH 586 BC
DATE SCHEDULED: TUESDAY 18th JULY, 2023
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS ( 3 HRS)
INSTRUCTIONS: Answer one (1) question from section A and three (3) questions from section B. You will answer four (4) questions in all.
SECTION A: BACKGROUND TO THE OLD TESTAMENT
Answer one (1) question from this section
- Advance literacy argument for Mosaic authorship of the Pentateuch
- Define Canon and give reasons for the first-century Christian canon
SECTION B: HISTROY AND RELIGION OF ISREAL
Answer three (3) questions from this section
- “They sell the righteous for sliver and the needy for a pair of sandals”. Show how this statement fits Amos as a prophet of social justice
- Examine the lessons to be learnt from the behaviour and judgement on the sons of Eli.
- Explain the effects of Solomon’s marriage to many wives
- Discuss the unconditional love Hosea showed to his wife, Gomah
- Examine God’s charges against Judah according to the prophet Isaiah.