Duration of all Programmes: 6 Semesters in 24 calendar Months.
Federal Poly Ilaro ND Part-Time Courses.
1. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY:
Departments: Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies) and Mass Communication
2. SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCE:
Departments: Computer Science and Science Laboratory Technology}
3. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES:
Departments: Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration and Management, Insurance, Marketing, Public Administration.
4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING:
Departments: Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
Ilaro Poly ND Part-Time Admission Requirements.
- Minimum of five (5) credits (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings››
- Candidates awaiting the results of just concluded examinations can apply but if admitted, they must tender such results before the deadline for the close of registration for new students of 2020/2021 Session
- Must have obtained and sat for JAMB
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ilaro ND Part-Time Admission Form.
Federal Poly Ilaro ND part-time application form fee is N12,800 (twelve thousand, eight hundred naira only).
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic. Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Application Form available online at: https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ with effect from 8th June 2020.
- To obtain the admission form, visit the Institution’s website https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/
- On the portal, click on the Applicant, then click on Generate Invoice.
- Take the invoice to any of the designated banks for payment
- Return to the portal, click on the Applicant, then click fill application form and fill the form following On-screen instructions.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through her Portal.
The authorized banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, Polaris Bank, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO UPLOAD CLEAR AND READABLE COPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS. CANDIDATES WHOSE UPLOADED CREDENTIALS ARE NOT EASILY READABLE WOULD FORFEIT THEIR ADMISSION.
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE TO PROVIDE A NEW RESULT CHECKER SCRATCH CARD FOR EACH OF O/LEVEL RESULT(S) USED FOR THE APPLICATION. THE RESULT CHECKED CARD(S) SHOULD BE SCRATCHED AND WRITE OUT THE PIN NUMBER AND THE SERIAL NO. OF THE CARD ON THE SPACE PROVIDED ONLINE. CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUBMIT THEIR SCRATCH CARDS TO THE DESK OFFICER, ADMISSIONS OFFICE DURING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION. ANY CANDIDATES WITH INVALID PIN WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DISQUALIFIED.
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUPPLY VALID PERSONAL PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAILS ON THEIR FORMS. HOWEVER, NOTIFICATION OF ADMISSION SHALL BE VIA THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE.
Federal Poly Ilaro ND part-time Admission Screening Exercise.
All ND (Part-Time) candidates are required to bring the following to the examination centre:
- 2 copies of printouts of the acknowledgement and examination slips.
- Biro for filling attendance sheet
Entrance examination dates for ND (Part-Time) Programmes will be announced later on the institution’s website
Venue for all entrance examinations is the Polytechnic ICT Unit, West Campus. Time: 10.00 a.m. each day.
N.B. ALL ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS ARE COMPUTER BASED.