IMT Releases 2023/2024 ND Admission Form; The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) in Enugu has initiated the online registration process for the National Diploma (ND) Admission across all courses/programs for the academic year 2023/2024. This commencement took place on the 1st of August, 2023.
Information regarding the IMT Post-UTME 2023, including the cut-off mark, eligibility criteria, registration details, and screening process, is outlined as follows:
IMT Releases 2023/2024 ND Admission Form
Prospective candidates who designated IMT, Enugu as their first choice during the 2023 UTME and achieved a score of 100 and above are eligible for the screening. Furthermore, candidates must hold a minimum of five (5) Credit Passes in relevant O’Level subjects, including Mathematics and English Language, within not more than two sittings.
A screening fee of N2,000 is applicable.
Eligible candidates are required to undertake the following steps:
- Visit the institute’s official website at www.imt.edu.ng.
- Click on the “ONLINE PORTAL” section.
- Tap on the “APPLY” button located at the top right corner of the webpage, and complete the application form.
- Choose “INTERSWITCH” as the payment option and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any bank and make a payment of the registration fee amounting to N2,000. This payment should be conducted through the INTERSWITCH platform using the “ENUGU STATE IGR payment” option.
- Alternatively, candidates can make payment using their credit cards through the IMT Quickteller link at www.quickteller.com/IMT.
- Upon successful payment, generate and print the application acknowledgement slip.
- Every candidate is required to provide a valid email address and phone number.
For the 2023/2024 admission into the Diploma Programs, the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu will not conduct a POST-UTME examination. The admission process will instead be based on verified JAMB scores and the submission of WAEC/GCE/NECO/Cambridge O’Level results through the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
For any assistance with the online application process, please contact the following:
- Phone: 07016705460 or 08035056675
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. (Mrs) ljeoma C. Aneke