IMT/UNN Releases 2023/2024 Post-UTME Admission Form; The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) in Enugu, affiliated with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, is commencing online registration and admissions for its Degree Programs for the 2023/2024 Academic Year on August 1st, 2023. The following programs are open for application:
IMT/UNN Releases 2023/2024 Post-UTME Admission Form
- B.Sc. in Accountancy
- B.Sc. in Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. in Business Administration
- B.Sc. in Computer Science
- B.Sc. in Marketing
- B.Sc. in Mass Communication
- B.Sc. in Public Administration
- B.Sc. in Statistics
It is worth noting that these programs have received approval from the National University Commission (NUC), and successful graduates will be eligible to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Candidates who selected IMT Enugu as their first choice in the 2023 UTME and scored 160 or higher are qualified for the screening. Additionally, candidates with a National Diploma from recognized Polytechnics in Nigeria who applied for Direct Entry in the 2023 UTME are also eligible.
Candidates must possess at least five (5) Credit Passes in relevant O’Level subjects, including Mathematics and English Language, in no more than two sittings.
SCREENING FEE: N2,000
Eligible candidates should visit the institute’s website at http://www.imt.edu.ng and follow these steps:
- Click on the ONLINE PORTAL.
- Select APPLY at the top-right corner of the website and complete the application form.
- Choose INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE.
- Proceed to ANY BANK and pay the Registration fee of N2,000 through the INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Alternatively, candidates can make payment using their credit card through IMT Quickteller link: http://www.quickteller.com/IMT.
- After payment, print the application acknowledgement slip.
- Ensure to provide a valid email address and phone number.
IMT Enugu will not conduct a POST-UTME Examination for the 2023/2024 admissions into the Degree Programs. Admission will be based on verified JAMB Scores and the upload of WAEC/GCE/NECO/Cambridge O’Level results on the JAMB central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact 07016705460 or 08035056675, or send an email to email@example.com.
Dr. (Mrs.) Ijeoma C. Aneke