International Chemistry Scholarships at University of Birmingham in UK 2022; For the academic year 2022-2023, the University of Birmingham is accepting applications for the International Chemistry Scholarships. Applications for this award are accepted by students all over the world.
This £2,000 scholarship will be given as a tuition fee contribution, which the award recipient will pay directly to the School of Chemistry. This prize may be renewed annually subject to the students earning full credits and an overall year mark of 70% or above.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Applications are open all year round.
- Scholarship Provider: University of Birmingham
- Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded in the area of Chemistry
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing an undergraduate degree level at the University of Birmingham.
- Number of award(s): Not Known
- Awards: £2,000
- Scholarship can be taken at the UK
In order to be eligible, the candidate must:
- Be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes;
- Obtain AAA at A-Level including Chemistry (alternative qualifications considered)
- Place Birmingham Chemistry as their firm choice before their UCAS deadline.
- How to Apply: Candidates are considered automatically if they submit an application to study at the University of Birmingham. No separate application form is required.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: As per the university requirement, the applicants have to show their ability in the English language through the IELTS or TOEFL test.
This scholarship is valued at £2,000 and will be awarded as a tuition fee contribution which will be paid directly to the School of Chemistry on behalf of the award holder. International Chemistry Scholarships at University of Birmingham in UK 2022