Irish Teagasc PhD Walsh Scholarships for Foreign Students In University College Dublin; Teagasc PhD Walsh Scholarships are offered by the University College Dublin to deserving candidates in Ireland. The studentship is available for the 2023–2024 school year.
The major goal of this educational opportunity is to draw overseas students who want to enroll in the university’s PhD program.
Application Deadline: 9th December 2022
- University: University College Dublin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: €24,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must be interested in food science and hold a 2.1 Bachelors’s (Hons) degree or above in science (such as chemistry, biochemistry, analytical chemistry), food science, agricultural science, or a related field. Masters degree holders are probably at a significant advantage.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Successful participants need to take admitted to a PhD degree program at the university. Once you have been enrolled at the university, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a letter of motivation together with a curriculum vitae and the names and contact details of two referees
- Admission Requirements: For admission, the normal requirement is a second-class honors degree, grade one (2:1).
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate?English language proficiency of IELTS 7.0?(no band less than 6.5 in each element) or equivalent.
The value of the scholarship is €24,000 per annum, tax-free. The successful applicant will be required to pay a postgraduate registration fee of €6,000 p.a. at the University College Dublin.