Students who have been exposed to a minimum of one-year approved preparatory courses in Precious Cornerstone University and subsequently have passed can seek Direct Entry admissions into the University Degree programmes at 200 level.
JUPEB Programme is designed for Science, Social Sciences and Arts students. That is:
- if you are a science student, you can run the JUPEB Programme in line with the approved preparatory science courses,
- if you are a social science student, you can run the JUPEB Programme in line with the approved preparatory social science courses and
- if you are an art student, you can run the JUPEB Programme in line with the approved preparatory art courses.
PCU JUPEB Admission Requirements.
- Candidate must have 5 O-Level Credits in Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent at one sitting or 6 O-Level Credits at not more than two (2) sittings
- Candidate must apply
How to Apply for Precious Cornerstone University (PCU) JUPEB Admission Form.
- You can choose to apply online, go to the link https://www.pcu.edu.ng/jupeb-programme/jupeb-application/ and apply
- Download the Application Form at https://www.pcu.edu.ng/downloads/admissions/JUPEB/JUPEB Admission Form.pdf, fill and submit it to the university admission with a payment of N7,500
For further enquiries or information, visit the University website: www.pcu.edu.ng or contact the Admission Officer, Precious Cornerstone University, or call/send WhatsApp messages to 09084859496,08109043540 or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.