Kaduna Polytechnic, KADPOLY registration procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted ND and HND candidates.
Following the release of Kaduna Polytechnic Admission List for the 2018/2019 academic session, the management of the institution released the registration procedure for both newly admitted ND and HND candidates.
See also: Check Kaduna Polytechnic Admission List Online.
Kaduna Polytechnic Registration Procedure.
KADPOLY ND and HND Regular Registration for 2018/2019 academic session commences on January 7th 2019 and ends on January 20th 2019.
Candidates are expected to pay FULL school fees and complete their registration before the date specified above.
Candidates will be charged a penalty fee of N5,000 during late registration.
A period of two (2) weeks is given for late registration which commences immediately after the expiration of the registration period.
No candidate shall be registered thereafter. Fee schedule can be downloaded from the website.
At the time of registration, you MUST produce the following documents, failure of which your place will be offered to another candidate:
- this letter of offer of admission and the original of all certificate(s) of examination(s) passed five years ago and beyond or originals of official statement(s) of result for examination(s) passed in the last four years,
- the original and photocopy of your Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age,
- evidence of payment of Acceptance and Registration Fees,
- a Medical Certificate of fitness from Shehu Mohammed Kangiwa Medical Centre, Kaduna Polytechnic,
- Furthermore students are to pay N1,000= for medical examination at our Medical Centre and this is to be paid into TSA Account No 3000091596 (NUBAN) in any bank,
- Students are to pay N1,500= Enterpreneuship Fee in favour of PolyTek account. The payment should be made at Kadpoly Microfinance Bank,
- six recent passport photographs,
- a letter of attestation from either of your parents or guardian that you will be of good behavior and a Law-abiding student throughout your stay in the Polytechnic.
Candidates with certificates (HND, ND etc) other than those obtained from Kaduna Polytechnic, are required to request the Institutions they attended, to send their transcripts directly to the Registrar, Kaduna Polytechnic before the closure of registration period.
This Post Was Originally Posted on www.myschoolgist.com