Source- Myschool Gist
The management of the Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST), Wudil is inviting qualified students to its 2018/2019 academic session admission screening exercise.
UTME candidates must have chosen KUST, Wudil as First Choice in the 2018 UTME and scored minimum points for various programmes as indicated below:
S/N PROGRAMME UTME Score
1 B. Agriculture (Hons) 150 and above
2 B. Tech. (Hons) Food Science & Technology 150 and above
3 B. Sc (Hons) Computer Science 190 and above
4 B. Sc (Hons) Mathematics 150 and above
5 B. Sc (Hons) Statistics 150 and above
6 B. Sc (Hons) Architecture 190 and above
7 B. Sc (Hons) Geography 150 and above
8 B. Sc (Hons) Geology 150 and above
9 B. Tech. (Hons) Urban & Regional Planning 150 and above
10 B. Eng. Civil Engineering 200 and above
11 B.Eng. Electrical Engineering 190 and above
12 B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering 150 and above
13 B. Sc (Hons) Biochemistry 190 and above
14 B. Sc (Hons) Biology 150 and above
15 B. Sc (Hons) Chemistry 150 and above
16 B. Sc (Hons) Microbiology 200 and above
17 B. Sc (Hons) Physics 150 and above
18 B. Sc Ed. Agricultural Science 150 and above
19 B. Sc Ed. Biology 150 and above
20 B. Sc Ed. Chemistry 150 and above
21 B. Sc Ed. Geography 150 and above
22 B. Sc Ed. Mathematics 150 and above
23 B. Sc Ed. Physics 150 and above
However, qualified candidates who applied for admission into Computer Science, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biochemistry and Microbiology with UTME score less than what is stated above, can also register for their respective chosen programmes and the University may consider them for admission into other relevant programmes.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Direct Entry candidates must have chosen KUST, Wudil as First Choice and have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma and a minimum of Five (5) points in National Certificate on Education (NCE) or Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE) in relevant programme or subject combination as the case may be.
How to Apply for KUST Post UTME Screening.
1. Candidates shall visit any Zenith Bank Plc Branch and make payment of non-refundable fee of N2,500:00 (N2,000:00 being cost of screening while N500:00 is Bank and Administrative charges) to Account Number 1130019452 and then collect PIN from the cashier at the Bank.
2. Candidates shall then visit the University website kustwudil.edu.ng.
3. On the homepage, under ‘ADMISSION’ click on ‘Undergraduate ’.
4. Go to UTME or DE icon and click on ‘New User’.
5. Fill in the Application Form
6. Click on submit after completing the application form
7. Candidate should print his/her acknowledgment slip thereafter
8. All candidates should provide details of their O’Level qualifications (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings as Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) will not approve admission of any candidate without his/her O’Level requirements.
INFORMATION TO NOTE
Note that the venue, date and time of the Aptitude Test will be communicated to you through your phone number and e-mail address.
Candidates shall ensure that functional and accessible phone number and e-mail address used during JAMB registration are provided.
Any candidate who fails to register for the screening exercise within the stipulated period will not be considered.
POST UTME/DE TEST IS SCHEDULE TO HOLD ON SATURDAY, 1ST SEPTEMBER, 2018 AT THE CAMPUS, WUDIL.