Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery Post UTME Form for 2022/2023; Applicants are welcome into the admission process of the Katsina State College Of Nursing. Students who are interested are advised to register with the information provided by Student Village
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) ND Nursing Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
CONAMKAT ND Nursing Programme Admission Cut-Off Mark / Eligibility
The general public is hereby informed that the minimum cut-off mark for admission into the ND Nursing programme at Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing, Katsina is 160 for the 2022/2023 session.
The College hereby invites candidates who chose the College as the FIRST CHOICE in the 2021 JAMB UTME, obtained a minimum score of 140, and UPLOADED SSCE Result on JAMB Portal to apply for Post-UTME Screening/Interview Exercise for admission into the College.
How to Apply for CONAMKAT ND Nursing Programme Admission Form
- Visit the College’s website www.conamkat.edu.ng
- Click on “Post-UTME Screening/Interview”
- Put your UTME Number to verify
- Make payment
- Fill out the form, submit and print the Interview Slip. The date of the interview will be indicated on the Slip.
1. The Portal will be opened for application on Tuesday, 1st November 2022.
2. Closing Date for the application is Friday 9th December 2022.
Support Line: 08184070107, 07086711766, 07081704416, 07061098321
1. Entrance Exam:
- a. Basic Midwifery Applicant : Saturday, 17th December, 2022
- b. Community Midwifery Applicants: Wednesday, 21st December,2022
2. Release of Entrance Exam’s Result: Friday, 6th January, 2023
- a. Basic Midwifery Applicant : Tuesday, 10th to Wednesday 11th January, 2023
- b. Community Midwifery Applicant : Thursday, 12th to Friday 13th January, 2023
4. Release of Admission List: Friday, 20th January, 2023
5. Registration: Wednesday 1st – Tuesday, 28th February, 2023
6. Commencement of Lectures: Monday, 6th March, 2023
Thanks for reading Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery Post UTME Form for 2022/2023
Kindly support us, by using the Student Village forum for all educational conversations. Click here