KENPOLY Releases ND/HND Part-Time Admission Form for 2023/2024;Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the part-time National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes at Kenule Benson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori, for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
KENPOLY Releases ND/HND Part-Time Admission Form for 2023/2024
The programmes are available at Bori Centre (weekend Programme) & Kira-Saakpenwa Centre, as well as RIVPOLY Port-Harcourt Centre (Government Technical College) for the Evening Programme.
- School of Applied Sciences:
- ND & HND in Computer Science
- ND in Science Laboratory Technology
- HND in Science Laboratory Technology with options in Biology/Microbiology, Chemistry/Biochemistry, Physics/Electronics
- ND & HND in Statistics
- School of Engineering:
- ND & HND in Civil Engineering
- ND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with options in Telecommunication and Electronics, Power and Machine
- ND in Mechanical Engineering
- HND in Mechanical Engineering with options in Manufacturing, Power Plant
- School of Environmental Technology:
- ND & HND in Estate Management
- School of Management Sciences:
- ND & HND in Accountancy
- ND & HND in Banking and Finance
- ND & HND in Business Administration & Management
- ND & HND in Marketing
- ND & HND in Office Technology and Management (OTM)
- ND & HND in Insurance
- ND & HND in Mass Communication
National Diploma (ND) Programme:
- Five Credit passes in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings in WASSCE, GCE, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent, including English Language and Mathematics.
- City and Guild, NTC, and NABTEB passes may be considered for Engineering and Technology courses.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
Higher National Diploma (HND) Programme:
- ND from Ken Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic or other recognized Polytechnics with a minimum of LOWER CREDIT in the relevant discipline.
- Entry requirements for the corresponding ND Programme.
- One year certified Post-National Diploma Industrial Work Experience.
- In exceptional cases, ND holders with a Pass (CGPA of 2.00 – 2.49) with two or more years of experience may be considered.
Method of Application:
- Apply online by visiting https://ecampus.kenpoly.edu.ng and make a non-refundable e-payment of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) for the application form using Interswitch Verve and Master cards. An additional One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1,500.00) and Three Hundred Naira (N300.00) for portal and bank charges, respectively.
- Upload scanned copies of:
- Academic qualification(s)
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of age
- Passport Photograph
The deadline for the submission of Application Forms is 31st October 2023.
For further inquiries, contact:
Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic
P.M.B. 20, Bori.