Kogi College of Nursing & Midwifery Obangede releases Nursing form 2023/2024; Applications are now open for qualified individuals seeking admission into the Nursing program at Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Obangede for the academic session 2023/2024.
Kogi College of Nursing & Midwifery Obangede releases Nursing form 2023/2024
Kogi College of Nursing & Midwifery, Obangede Announces Nursing Form for 2023/2024
- Aspiring candidates must possess a minimum of five credits in their O-level results (WASSCE/GCE, NECO), including English language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, all obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates should be at least 17 years of age by October 2023.
- Additionally, candidates are required to have participated in the UTME 2023 and achieved a minimum score of 180 marks in the examination.
DURATION OF PROGRAM: Four years for ND/HND Nursing program.
PROCUREMENT OF FORMS: Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (POST UTME) forms are available for purchase through the College’s official website.
Please visit http://www.kgsenmobangede.edu.ng between August 25th and September 23rd, 2023.
Applicants are expected to make a non-refundable payment of fifteen thousand naira only (N15,000).
Note that all applicants must bring the following documents for the POST UTME:
- O-level result(s)
- Secondary school testimonial
- Birth certificate
- State/Local Government of Origin certificate
- 2023 UTME result
- Two (2) passport photographs
For further inquiries, please contact: 09060060556, 08061247351
DISCLAIMER: The college explicitly states that it has not authorized anyone, directly or indirectly, to act as an admission agent. Dealing with agents apart from the provided contacts is done at the individual’s own risk.
POST UTME Dates: September 25th, 2023 – September 28th, 2023.
BE CAUTIOUS OF FRAUDSTERS!!!