Kogi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Releases 2023/2024 Form (Batch A); This message is intended to inform all interested applicants that the application sales for the Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede, 2022/2023 (B) Academic Session are currently underway.
· Visit the School’s official website (www.kgscnmobangede.edu.ng)
· Click on Apply Now
· Create an Account by providing a valid email address, name, phone number, and address.
· Submit and proceed to the payment page. Your payment information will be displayed, including your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and the amount to be paid.
· Print out your Payment Invoice
· Process your payment through Bank Payment or Online Payment
i. Bank Payment
Take the printed invoice from your application portal (which contains your RRR) to any bank branch of your choice, and pay
ii. Online Payment
Click on Bills & Purchases
Click on Pay RRR Invoice
Enter the RRR generated from your application portal
Process your payment with your ATM card details
· Return to the School’s Application Portal and confirm your payment
· Submit your Biodata and complete your application. Once the application is completed, you will no longer be able to edit your biodata
· Print your Application Form. (Entrance Examination will be Computer-Based)
Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) numbers generated by the school’s application portal are the ONLY ones that candidates should use to process their application fee payments. Any additional RRR payments made outside of the School’s Application Portal will not be accepted.