Latest Update: This is to inform all prospective students and the general public that the 2021/2022 Admission process has been put on hold until further notice. All candidates should reframe from effecting the change of course until new guidelines are released.
All inconveniences regretted.
KSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise. However, some courses required marks that are way higher than 160.
- Candidates must possess the basic Five (5) 0′ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s entry requirements.
- The subjects taken at the O’ level must be conventional subjects: Arts(History/Govt., CRS/IRK, English Language, Lit. in English), Sciences(Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Further Mathematics) or Social Sciences (Economics/Commence, Geography)
- It is mandatory that Candidates upload their 0 level results, as no admission will be offered without uploading of O’ level on CAPS. However, candidates who are awaiting their O” level results may apply but should so indicate.
- Direct Entry Candidates should have a minimum of 9 points from A’level result or its equivalent; (and a minimum of “C grade” for teaching subjects in NCE) Upper Credit in OND or Lower Credit in HND.
- Diploma must be in the course applied
Note: UTME Candidates who did not meet up with the courses they applied for are advised to effect change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. (JAMB course combination for every course must be put into consideration). Candidates are advised to check requirements/subjects combination for their respective programmes on the portal.
How to Apply for KSU Post UTME Screening Form
Registration for the Screening Exercise will start on Thursday 30th September 2021 and end on Wednesday 20th October 2021.
- Candidates are advised to apply online at https://portal.ksu.edu.ng/pd_dip and make payments with their ATM debit cards.
- All such candidates must fill in relevant certificates (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc.) stating the correct examination number, date, type and scratch card PIN
- Candidates should preview and confirm that all the information entered are correct before submission.
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and choose Kogi State University as an institution of First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise.