All applicants would be required to appear for the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise, at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan.
Duration: The duration of the Programme is one academic session (two Semesters).
Accommodation: Hostel facilities are available on campus for interested students.
KolaDaisi University JUPEB Admission Requirements.
Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 O’ Level Credits at not more than two sittings including Mathematics, English Language and the three subjects relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University
The Programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidate the opportunity of Direct Entry admissions into KolaDaisi University, Ibadan or any other University in Nigeria.
How to Apply for KolaDaisi University JUPEB Admission.
Application form: N10,000 application form
- Fill your personal details and click on“SUBMIT APPLICATION”
- A verification message will be sent to the email supplied.
- Login into your email account, and click on “VERIFY” from the message sent to your email to proceed with the application.
- Click on PAYMENT from the page displayed after clicking on “VERIFY”
- Make payment using any of the options provided. The application form is N10,000 (Excluding Bank charges of N332.20)
- After successful payment, you will be prompted to fill the application form
- Fill the form accurately and click on the SUBMIT button.
The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through Email: email@example.com or call Seyi – 0808 430 1409- Whatsapp enabled, Omorinola – 0705 575 4888 / 0818 925 4314, Funmilola- 0906 887 2144