Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST) fresh students screening and central clearance requirements for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The management of the Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST) has released the list of documents to be presented during screening and central clearance by the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted students.
KUST Fresh Students Screening & Central Clearance Requirements.
It is mandatory for all newly admitted candidates to present original and photocopy of the following documents for scrutiny during the screening exercise in their respective Departments:
- 2018/2019 JAMB Official Admission Letter
- KUST, Wudil Notification Letter of Admission
- 2018 UTME Result Slip
- 2018 Direct Entry Registration Slip (Direct Entry only)
- SSCE O’Level Result(s)
- A’Level Qualification (Direct Entry only)
- Primary School Certificate
- State/Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Completed Undertaking Form
NOTE: It is important for all the candidates to note that they must accept the admission in JAMB website through caps.jamb.gov.ng and print official JAMB Admission Letter
This Post Was Originally Posted on www.myschoolgist.com