Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin, KWCOE post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for KWCOE post UTME form below.The Kwara State College of Education (KWCOE), Ilorin hereby invites suitably qualified candidates who desire to be admitted for any of the NCE programmes run by the college to apply for and attend the 2019/2020 post UTME screening exercise.
KWCOE Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- All prospective candidates must have scored a minimum of 120 marks in the last 2019 UTME examination
- Candidates that made the college their first, second, third or fourth choice in the 2019 UTME examination can apply
- Candidates who did not choose the college in any of their choices but now wish to be considered for admission into the college can also apply.
KWCOE Available NCE Programmes.1 Agricultural Science (Double Major) 2 Arabic / French 3 Arabic / Islamic Studies 4 Arabic / Yoruba 5 Arabic Medium 6 Biology / Integrated Science 7 Business Education (Double Major) 8 Chemistry / Integrated Science 9 Chemistry / Mathematics 10 Christian Religious Studies / Fine Art 11 Christian Religious Studies / Social Studies 12 Computer Science / Biology 13 Computer Science / Economics 14 Computer Science / Chemistry 15 Computer Science / Integrated Science 16 Computer Science / Mathematics 17 Computer Science / Physics 18 Early Childhood Care Education Courses 19 Economics / Arabic 20 Economics / Christian Religious Studies 21 Economics / English 22 Economics / French 23 Economics / Islamic Studies 24 Economics / Mathematics 25 Economics / Social Studies 26 English / Christian Religious Studies 27 English / French 28 English / History 29 English / Islamic Studies 30 English / Music 31 English / Political Science 32 English / Social Studies 33 English / Yoruba 34 Entrepreneurship Skills Courses 35 Fine and Applied Art (Double Major) 36 French / Christian Religious Studies 37 French / Islamic Studies 38 French / Music 39 French / Social Studies 40 French / Yoruba 41 Geography / Integrated Science 42 Geography / Mathematics 43 Geography / Social Studies 44 History / Christian Religious Studies 45 History / Islamic Studies 46 History / Social Studies 47 Home Economics (DM) 48 Integrated Science / Mathematics 49 Integrated Science / Physics 50 Islamic Studies / Social Studies 51 Mathematics / Physics 52 Music / Christian Religious Studies 53 Music / Social Studies 54 Physical Health Education (Double Major) 55 Political Science / Christian Religious Studies 56 Political Science / Islamic Studies 57 Political Science / Social Studies 58 Primary Education Studies (Double Major) 59 Social Studies (Double Major) 60 Technical Education 61 Yoruba / Christian Religious Studies 62 Yoruba / History 63 Yoruba / Islamic Studies 64 Yoruba / Music 65 Yoruba / Social Studies
How to Apply for Kwara State College of Education Post UTME Form.
- Register and pay for the Pre-Admission Screening through the college portal (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/nce/app_jamb_verification/ )
- Complete the screening form by supplying all the required details.
- Complete the results verification form by supplying PIN and SERIAL of VALID relevant results checker. (Using expired card details could affect your chances)
- Print out the Pre-Admission Screening Application containing your personal details as well as the Results Verification Slip.
- Visit the college website (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng) or,
- Visit the college premises (admissions office, Registry), or
- Call any of the following GSM numbers (8.00am – 5.00pm): 08035019211, 08056505860, 08096050816, 08035856765 and 08082179705