Kwara State Polytechnic, KWARAPOLY HND (full-time and part-time) and ND (part-time) pre-admission screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Kwara State Polytechnic Pre-Admission Eligibility.
National Diploma (Part-Time): Candidates must have purchased Kwara State Polytechnic National Diploma Part-Time Admission Forms as earlier advertised.
Higher National Diploma(Full-Time/Part-Time): Candidates must have purchased Kwara State Polytechnic Admission Forms as earlier advertised and passed with a minimum of Lower Credit grade (with Post ND one year Industrial Attachment) or Pass grade (with Post ND two years Industrial Attachment). HND candidates must have regularized their ND programme with JAMB).
Kwara State Poly HND & ND Screening Details.
- The Portal opens on Monday, 26th August, 2019 at 12.01 am and closes on Monday, 9th September, 2019, at 11.59 pm. No further payment or registration will be allowed after the closure.
- The screening exercise date will be communicated later.
- The screening exercise will be by Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Candidates should ensure that the data supplied are correct because these will be used for official purposes throughout the period of their study in the Polytechnic.
- All Candidates seeking for admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise.
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to meticulously provide their details on the portal as any candidate that supplies wrong information will be automatically disqualified and his/her admission could be withdrawn at any stage.
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only, through Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
This Post Was Originally Posted on www.myschoolgist.com