Kwara State University, KWASU matriculation ceremony date, time and venue for the 2018/2019 newly admitted students and information on collection of Academic Gowns.
The 10th Matriculation Ceremony of Kwara State University, Malete, has been scheduled to hold on Tuesday 13th November, 2018 at 8.00am in the University’s mini Convocation Arena.
- It should be noted that swearing to the Matriculation Oath is compulsory for all fresh students.
- All fresh students should collect their Academic Gowns from their College Officers as from Friday 9thNovember, 2018 after the payment of a hiring fee of One Thousand Naira (₦1,000.00) only. The payment should be done online.
- Students are to note that presentation of their Identity Cards is a condition for entry into the Auditorium.
- Students will be ushered in by their College Officers and be seated by 45am prompt. Under no circumstance will any student be allowed into the Auditorium after the stipulated time.
- Students will proceed to their various Colleges after the ceremony to sign the Matriculation Register.
Academic gowns should be returned to the College Officers not later than Tuesday 20th November, 2018, failing which, a fine of ₦500.00 per day will be charged. In the same vein, students will be surcharged ₦10,000.00 for loss or damage to academic gowns.
This Post Was Originally Posted on www.myschoolgist.com