KWARAPOLY HND Admission Requirements.
Applicants for admission into the HND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant field and five relevant O/L credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings. These credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Evidence of one year post – National Diploma (ND) cognate experience (i.e. Industrial Training)
- Applicants with Pass Grade in the National Diploma (ND) will be required to have at least two years Post-National Diploma industrial experience.
- Applicants for Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology (Post-Harvest Technology option) are required to have at least a Lower Credit grade at National Diploma (ND) programme in any of the following:
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Food Science and Technology
- Agricultural Engineering Technology
- Applicants for Metallurgical Engineering Technology are expected to be graduates of National Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering Technology only.
- Applicants for Mining Engineering Technology are expected to be graduates of National Diploma in Mineral Resources or Mining Engineering Technology only.
- Holders of ND Computer Engineering are not admissible into HND Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology and HND Computer Science Programmes.
- Candidates will not be admitted into HND programmes different from those they had in their ND programmes.
- Holders of ND Mass Communication will not be admitted into HND Public Administration.
- IT IS MANDATORY FOR HND FULL-TIME APPLICANTS TO FILL THE JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBERS USED FOR THEIR ND PROGRAMMES. ONLY APPLICANTS WITH JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBERS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
How to Apply for KWARAPOLY HND Admission.
Applications for admission will be done fully online. To apply online for HND (FULL TIME AND PART-TIME) Admission, kindly go through the link below and follow the instructions therein.
- All applications attract a fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) exclusive of bank and other charges.
- All payments for application should be made through ‘College Pay’ using your Debit Card, Master Card, or Prepaid Card.
- All applications close on 31st August 2020.
- Applicants awaiting results will not be considered for admission.