LAUTECH Releases 2022/2023 Pre-Degree Admission Form; The general public is thus advised that starting on Thursday, September 1st, 2022, the application form for admission to the Pre-Degree Science Program at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, will be available online for completion. https://apply.lautech.edu.ng
HAVE YOU USED OUR JAMB TOOL YET? IT PROVIDES YOUR JAMB COMBINATION FOR FREE
Duration of Programme
The curriculum is anticipated to last six (6) calendar months, including a rigorous, required three (3) month ICT program.
Candidates must have five O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Agriculture from WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB in no more than two sittings. Science, Economics, Geography, Business Studies, Government, English Literature, Financial Accounting, and CRS/IRS.
Method of Application
(1) A prospective applicant is expected to proceed to the LAUTECH website https://apply.lautech.edu.ng to make a payment of Ten thousand Naira (N10,000:00) only for the application form and registration online using Interswitch enabled Debit (ATM) Card.
(2) The online application form must be carefully filled out by each candidate before being submitted. The application form will not be processed if it is incomplete.
The closing date for the submission of the application form is Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
Each applicant must ensure that the Acknowledgement Slip bearing his/her passport photograph is downloaded and printed as evidence of successful submission of the form.
Please, note that late completion/submission of the form will not be entertained.
Screening of successful applicants takes place at9:00a.m on Thursday, December 8, 2022, at the new PDS Complex (1,500 Lecture Theatre).
Placement into Degree Programmes
Placement into degree programs will depend on the student’s performance at the program’s conclusion, the admissions requirements, the availability of the desired degree program, and their involvement in the ICT Intensive Training. Additionally, all prospective applicants must make sure they obtain the 2023 UTME form, take the test, and pass with the minimum score that the Senate may decide upon.
Information on Choice of Programme
Each applicant is required to select two (2) options from the list of undergraduate programs offered at LAUTECH. There are two groups of choices, A and B. It is assumed that each candidate will select just one program from either of the two groups. No contender should pick from the same group twice.
Group A: Choose only one Programme
College of Health Sciences
(6) Medical Laboratory Science
Engineering and Technology
(1) Chemical Engineering
(2) Civil Engineering
(3) Electrical/Electronic Engineering
(4) Computer Engineering
(5) Mechanical Engineering
(6) Food Engineering
(7) Agricultural Engineering
(2) Transport Management
(5) Management Studies
Food and Consumer Sciences
(1) Food Science
(2) Nutrition and Dietetics
(3) Consumer Science
Computing Science and Informatics
(1) Computer Science
(2) Information System
(3) Cyber Security
Group B: Choose only one Programme
(1) Agricultural Economics
(2) Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
(3) Animal Production and Health
(4) Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology
(5) Crop Production and Soil Science
(6) Crop and Environmental Protection
(1) Fine and Applied Arts
(2) Urban and Regional Planning
Pure and Applied Sciences
(1) Pure and Applied Biology
(2) Pure and Applied Chemistry
(3) Pure and Applied Physics
(4) Pure and Applied Mathematics
(5) Earth Sciences
(6) Science Laboratory Technology
Please note that B. Tech. is a five-year program while B.Sc and B. A are four-year programs. LAUTECH Releases 2022/2023 Pre-Degree Admission Form
For further inquiries, contact us through the following mobile numbers and e-mail addresses:
08145406587 or 0816036899, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org