Lead City University Releases Post UTME/DE Screening Form for 2022/2023; Lead City University (LCU) post UTME and Direct Entry and direct entry screening application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and how to apply for the LCU post UTME form below.
Lead City University Cut-Off Mark & Admission Requirements
- Lead City’s post-UTME cut-off mark is 140.
- The minimum entry requirement for admission into Lead City University is GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent credit level pass in 5 subjects, including the English Language obtained not more than two sittings. The alternative entrance requirement without UTME is Direct Entry. Under these categories holders of GCE ‘A’ Levels, IJMB, JUPEB, NCE, OND, University Diploma, or equivalent qualifications may proceed from Part II of the Bachelor’s degree program. Conversion programs (2 years) for Holders of University Degrees, HND, ACA, or with equivalent qualifications are also available.
- Candidates who originally did not choose Lead City University in their UTME application can also be considered for admission. Those that did not do the UTME are advised to apply to us for the IJMB/JUPEB pre-degree programs. This does not require UTME scores. Upon successful completion of the program, candidates can proceed to the 200 Level via Direct Entry. The IJMB /JUPEB certificates are recognized by JAMB for Direct Entry admission into any Nigerian or foreign university.
How to Apply for Lead City University Post UTME Screening Form
- Click Apply Here to create an account and verify your email address
- Fill out the application form in 4 steps
- Submit your form with a processing fee of N10,300 only
- Wait for your application to finish processing
- You will be contacted if your application is successful
- Download the undergraduate application form from https://lcu.edu.ng/index.php/admissions complete the form and affix 1 passport photograph to the form.
- Pay the ₦10,000 application processing fee to Lead City University, Zenith Bank Account number: 1012380571, and generate a receipt
- Scan the completed form, the payment receipt, and your credentials, and attach them to an email to email@example.com
If you meet all the requirements, you will be offered admission.
If your application is successful, you would be required to pay an acceptance fee of N25,300 to retain your slot
Kindly support us, by using the Student Village forum for all educational conversations. Click here