LUTH Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form For 2022/2023 Is Now On Sale; This is a 3-semester program run by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN). Interested candidates can now apply for the Post-basic nursing program held at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital. Full details are in this post.
The closing date is 6 weeks from the 6th of July, 2022
Application form costs N10,000
LUTH School of Post Basic Nursing Available Programmes & Duration
- Accident & Emergency Nursing
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Perioperative Nursing
Duration: One Year
LUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Requirements
- Applicants should possess the RN qualification (with or without RM), five (5) credits in WASC/GCE/NECO/GCE induding English Language, Mathematics, and Biology at not more than two sittings.
- Applicants who qualified from 2006 to date should have credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- One year post registered nurse qualification and current practicing license issued by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria are mandatory for every applicant.
How to Apply for LUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission
The Application Fee is N10,000.
- Go to the Admission Portal at https://luth.gov.ng/schools and select your preferred school.
- Fill out the Account Creation Form Make sure you provide accurate information and a working email address. Following the creation of your account, you will receive an email with your login information. You will receive instructions on how to make payment, either immediately or later.
- If you want to make a payment right away, a prompt to “MAKE PAYMENT” will appear after you create an account.
- Candidates will be redirected to the Remita payment website to complete their payments. A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code, which was generated automatically when your account was created, will be attached. Please be aware that the platform accepts a variety of payment methods.
- Following a successful payment, the applicant should go to https://luth.gov.ng/profile, log in with the user ID provided in the email, and fill out the Application Form for the desired program.
NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST PRINT THEIR COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION BIO-DATA, WHICH IS SENT TO THEIR EMAIL AFTER APPLICATION COMPLETION. SHORT-LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT THIS DURING THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Closing Date: Six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
Phone Number: 08126843334
Thanks for reading LUTH Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form For 2022/2023 Is Now On Sale