LUTH Releases School Of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form 2022/2023; Interested students are into the ND and HND programs at LUTH to study Biomedical Engineering. Full details are provided in this post below. The registration deadline has not been specified but you are advised to apply as soon as you can.
LUTH School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Requirements
To be eligible for the course, you must possess the following qualifications:
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) or General Certificate of Education (GCE) or National Examination Council (NECO)/ West African Examination Council (WAEC) certificate, or their equivalent, with a minimum of five (5) credit passes, which includes Mathematics, English Language, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
- Additional credit or ordinary pass in any of the following subjects will be an advantage: woodwork, metalwork, Auto-mechanics, Basic Electronics, Basic Electricity, and Technical Drawing.
- National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) results are also accepted by the school for admissions.
- Applicants must also write the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain an acceptable score in any of the combinations of Use of English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and biology as set out in the JAMB brochure.
- Post UTME examination and screening
- HND Applicants must possess:
- National Diploma in Biomedical Engineering from NBTE accredited institutions
- A minimum of one year of cognate work experience or one-year industrial attachment.
How to Apply for the LUTH School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form
The Application Fee is N10,000.
- Go to the Admission Portal at https://luth.gov.ng/schools and select your preferred school.
- Fill out the Account Creation Form Make sure you provide accurate information and a working email address. Following the creation of your account, you will receive an email with your login information. You will receive instructions on how to make payment, either immediately or later.
- If you want to make a payment right away, a prompt to “MAKE PAYMENT” will appear after you create an account.
- You will be redirected to the Remita website to complete your payment. A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code, which was generated automatically when your account was created, will be attached. Please be aware that the platform accepts a variety of payment methods.
- Following successful payment, the applicant should go to https://luth.gov.ng/profile, log in with the user ID provided in the email, and fill out the Application Form for the desired program.
NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST PRINT THEIR COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION BIO-DATA, WHICH IS SENT TO THEIR EMAIL AFTER APPLICATION COMPLETION. SHORT-LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT THIS DURING THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.
Deadline: Not Specified.
Phone Number: 08126843334
Thanks for reading LUTH Releases School Of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form 2022/2023