Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Releases 2023/2024 Admission Form; Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into the Maritime Academy of Nigeria for the 2023/2024 academic session. The online registration for the Post-UTME screening exercise will commence on 14th August 2023 and close on 13th October 2023.
Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Releases 2023/2024 Admission Form
Eligible ND Programmes:
The following full-time ND programs are on offer:
- Nautical Science
- Marine Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Maritime Transport and Business Studies
UTME Cut-Off Marks:
- Nautical Science: 175
- Marine Engineering: 175
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering: 175
- Maritime Transport and Business Studies: 160
- Eligible Candidates: Candidates who selected the Maritime Academy of Nigeria as their First (1st) Choice Institution in the 2023 UTME and scored above the required cut-off marks are eligible for post-UTME registration.
- O-Level Subjects and UTME Subjects Combination: The specific O-Level and UTME subjects combinations for each programme are detailed below (See Table).
- Modes of Correspondence: Candidates seeking admission into the Maritime Academy of Nigeria must have a functional and accessible electronic mail (e-mail) address and mobile phone number for correspondence. Physical presence is not required unless invited through Website Publication and e-mail/text messages.
- Physical and Medical Fitness: Candidates must be physically and mentally fit to withstand the rigors and challenges of the cadetship training. Shortlisted candidates may be required to undergo physical and medical fitness tests when invited.
- Marital Status: Applicants must be single and remain single throughout the duration of the programme.
- Age Limit: For Nautical Science, Marine Engineering, and Electrical/Electronic Engineering, candidates must be between the ages of 16 and 21 as of 31st October 2023.
- Visit the Maritime Academy of Nigeria website at www.maritimeacademy.gov.ng
- Click on “Admission – HND/ND Registration Portal”
- Login with your UTME number as Username and JAMB Score as Password
- Generate RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference)
- Select the Mode of Payment of your choice
- Proceed to the designated banks to make payment via Remita Payment Platform or pay using the online platform
- Return to the Academy Portal to complete your registration.
The application portal opens on 14th August 2023 and closes on 13th October 2023.
Application Form Fee: N2,000.00
Payment Platform: Remita
For enquiries or clarifications, please contact: 09032552144 or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates with incomplete registration will be automatically disqualified.
- Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements as stated above will be invited for screening or proceed to the next stage.
- The Academy maintains zero tolerance for drug abuse, bullying, or any social violence.