[et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text”]
Mastercard is now accepting applications from current students pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree for its 2019 Summer Intern Program. See the requirements and how to apply for Mastercard Summer Internship Program below.
The Mastercard Summer Intern Program is a 8 week comprehensive program where students will gain hands on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global company. As an intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives.
Mastercard Summer Internship Program Requirements.
- Current students pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree graduating between December 2019 and May 2021
- Evidence of strong academics, cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk taking
- Ability to partner across the organization
- Sound communication skills
Mastercard Summer Internship Program Dates & Components.
- July 1st, 2019 – August 31st, 2019
- Impactful assignments that drive business results
- Networking sessions and leadership speakers series
- Volunteer and team building experiences
How to Apply for Mastercard Summer Internship Program.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Deadline: Not Specified.