Merit Scholarship at Temple University for International Students in the United States; Temple University has launched an exciting Merit Scholarship program to recognize the efforts of outstanding international students. Scholarships range in value from $2,000 to full tuition.
This award will be given to students who have outstanding academic records and standardized test scores. The scholarship is available for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Temple University is a leading hub of high-quality higher education and research, with approximately 40,000 undergraduate, graduate, and professional students. Russell Conwell founded it as a night school in 1884 and it is now the city’s largest university.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until November 1, 2022.
- University or Organization: Temple University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000 to full tuition
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this opportunity, you need to have the following credentials:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants should hold an offer of studying in an eligible degree programme at the university
- Applicants must have strong academic records and standardized test scores.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no formal application for this scholarship. All the candidates will automatically be selected for this award after successfully being register on an eligible study program by the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, all applicants must provide the following documents: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, English language proficiency certificates, a statement, and a copy of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: All the applicants for an undergraduate degree program should have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Students must meet the university’s language requirements in order to be admitted directly into an approved study program at Temple University.
Through this scholarship, you can get an award of $2,000 for full tuition. The number and value of merit scholarships will depend on the availability of funding and the size, quality, and characteristics of the overall applicant pool.