MOUAU Releases 2022/2023 Post-UTME/DE Admission Forms; For the 2022–2023 academic year, applications are being accepted from candidates who meet the necessary qualifications for admission to Michael Okpara University of Agriculture.
HAVE YOU USED OUR JAMB TOOL YET? IT PROVIDES YOUR JAMB COMBINATION FOR FREE
All applicants who made the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) their first (1ST) choice and received a score of 140 or higher on the 2022/2023 UTME are eligible. Candidates who submitted applications to multiple universities could change MOUAU to be their first choice at a JAMB portal and submit their applications as necessary. Before applying, candidates who want to transfer to MOUAU should view the courses the university offers by going to https://mouau.edu.ng/academic-department-by-faculty/.
Candidates must register online for the admission screening exercise between 20 September 2022 and midnight on 30 November 2022. Candidates must follow these steps in order to register: MOUAU Releases 2022/2023 Post-UTME/DE Admission Forms
Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng;
- Click on the 2022/2023 Admission Screening banner
- Input the Jamb Registration Number
- Input a valid email address. This leads you to the Remita Payment Platform (RRR) where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and depositing cash. Return to the Website to continue your registration.
- Transaction charge(s) apply please: If you encounter any challenge(s) after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at email@example.com
- Register by filling out an online Application form and selecting the proposed Department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, indicating the type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card)
- Fetch results from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- Confirm that the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form.
- Candidates awaiting 2022 WAEC/NECO are advised not to register till these results are available to avoid problems.
- Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill out the form, submit and take a print-out after executing the Submit button. The system sends a copy of the submitted forms to your email for records.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
- Candidates are advised to check the University portal for their screening test results 14 working days after registration.
Candidates should regularly check the website for further information on their admission status.
Mr. Peter .C. Nwaoma